Skip to content

1815 summitted 0 verified how is it?

edited June 2013 in Need Help
Yesterday, my Gsa runned 1815 sumission but no any verification . I don't know what is the issue : software technical problem ? proxies?  can you tell me how to resolve this question?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I've had this problem also.  It's most likely your proxies not being able to access your email program, which prevents SER from logging in to verify the emails and get the links activated.  This is a bigger deal on Tier 1s like articles and social networks, where an email confirmation is required before the link can go live.  

When testing your proxies don't use SER's built in tester, especially against Google or Bing.  It doesn't work. Test them using a normal google search URL and string like the ones below:

String: magazine

Some of the power link builders here don't even test them using SER.  I use ScrapeBox to test mine now.
  • use scrapebox
  • Laubster , rodol : hi thank for your help, i did a test with sceapbox and all of my proxies are dead ...changing now hope to see the better result
  • what engine do you submitted?
    If the engine is joomla or blogspot ,I think the result is normal.
    you can change the status -> Active(Verify Only).
  • After getting the new proxies, nothing change . I have many sumission without any verification
    Stone1989715: i ve done what you said but no succees
  • o jus t noticed that the gsa capcha doesnt work since yesterday too..any one have any idea?