Skip to content

Bug sitelist_Indexer-Whois or Statistics

LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

This is a strange one.

If you import and identify a list of Whois and Statistics sites, they get identified OK

Add those sites to a project and they are all not recognised

As though the engine file that recognises them in identification is not showing up to be made active under normal submissions

I have a list of over 20k sites I can let you have access to Sven to see the problem

They used to work back in September, which was the last time I was submitting to the sites

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes please provide the list and project you used it in...might be some setting there as well. Have to debug it.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Would it be possible just to add an engine file for those types links Sven

It looks like they are hard coded in the software, rather than the normal engine file method

It would be handy to drip feed those links out to lower tiers that way

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

the engine is called FastIndexer :) It covers all of the whois sites. It's like that...

When a URL contains another URL or domain it tries to exchange it with your URL or domain and opens it. If it finds an IP to your site, a thumbshot, whois data or even a backlink, it takes it as a verified URL. Simple as that. Though it does this only if that engine is checked and if your project URL is a main one with no sublink or you have unchecked the option to verify exact urls.

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Just done a test run, got side tracked here for a few hours

Looks like its the option to verify exact urls that causes the problem 8-}

Soon as that was unticked, they were going through like no tomorrow

Im trying to think of excuses for making such a silly mistake

Sorry about that Sven