Skip to content

Dofollow Links on main project

I am fairly new to GSA and I have setup a few projects but I cannot find out how to make a main project only dofollow. I know there is a setting for the multi tiered but where is it for a main project. Am I blind or is this not an option?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Already there. Edit Project, under options tab, check "try to skip create nofollow links" right beside types of links to create list. SER will try but sometimes nofollow links will be created anyway because of fail detecting do follow/nofollow. Also suggest do not use that, one page/site only have do follow links is unatural.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I make all links, and 2/3 are dofollow on average just with regular settings. I don't think I would want it any higher than that.

• @ron
    For higher tier, say tier 2 and 3, are you creating them to the do-follow only in their higher tier?
    My thought is like this:
    Since only do-follow pass link juice, I am building tier 2 to only the do-follow tier 1. And tier 3 to do-follow tier 2, and so on...
    How do you think?
  • ronron SERLists.com

That works, and that's a good point. I was referring to those links going straight to money sites, so the T1's.

You will have to test to see if setting everything to 'do-follow' slows down SER on the posting. If it slows down more than 20% then it isn't worth it.

• Wow I feel so blind for missing that. I actually started a project with that setting not checked and so far my links are 90% nofollow so I need to even it out a bit more. Choikh you do have a pretty solid point I think on my secondary tiers I will always keep the skip nofollows checked.