Skip to content

Cant find how GSA SER is dropping this anchor

Im getting an anchor from GSA SER on some guestbooks with anchor "Homepage des Autors besuchen"

However, I can not find this in my project file or in the dat files in the GSA SER folder.

How is GSA SER making this, how can I change it?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

I have found a lot of sites where the forum or website will either overwrite your link and anchor, or just your anchor. It's a way for them to get their website/message/link out, or just retribution for spamming their property. I doubt that this is a SER problem.

• Just wanted to make sure, seems this is happening with guestbook mostly, although I am seeing some other odd anchors too I cant find in my project or DAT files on other platforms too.

Just want to check so I can write this off as "something I cant control" for sure before throwing in the towel.

I dont mind the "anchor diversity" ( lol ), but want to make sure I am not making a footprint ( might exclude these platforms if it keeps it up though )
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@eliquid some engines simply do not use your anchor text. There is just the ability to put the URL in some field and thats it. The anchor is generated by the sites you submit to. 

Solution: Right click on the engine tree -> Uncheck Engines that not use your anchor text.

• edited July 2013
    eliquid

did you find any particular guestbook platform that uses "Homepage des Autors besuchen" anchor text?
    so we can off only that guestbook platforms.