Skip to content

Adding content for non-english websites

Hello,

What if I want to use GSA with a language that is not english? For example with spanish? Kontent Machine is only for english it seems.

Any other solutions?

Thank you.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Hi @fernandoch

At this moment, there is no content generator in Spanish. I am working to provide ultraspun articles in our language (something like UltraSpinnable Articles in English). I hope to release it this month. If you are interested, please, suscribe to our newsletter and you will have a huge discount: ArtículosSpineados.

Regards
  • So what is the service they are providing now?
  • We are going to provide ultraspinnable articles in Spanish for every niche you can think of. That is to say: articles spun at the paragraph, sentence and word/phrase level to achieve a minimum of 95% uniqueness.
  • And what service are you providing now for 14.99 euros? It seems like the service is already running?
  • It is not running by this moment. We are working on it. We hope to release it this month. For 14.99€ you could get 5 ultraspinnable articles ready to use. But, as I mention above, if you are interested, we will have a nice discount code for our suscribers.
  • I have already subscribed. But comparing it with Kontent Machine, it is pretty expensive...
  • edited June 2013
    I know that but you should also note that:

1) There is no other option in Spanish
    2) Our service provides manual written and spun articles
    3) As long as they are manual written, our articles are high quality ones.

We should not compare KM or any other content generator with manual work. There is a huge difference.
  • I want it for the same purpose as KM, not for tier 1 but for tier 2 and beyond.
  • If your only concern is to have a lot of spun-Spanish text, PM me and let´s see if we can make a deal. I could do something custom for you.
  • Peisithanatos Do you working to provide ultraspun articles in French?
  • @cnhx We would like to but, honestly, I don´t speak French as well as to provide manual spun articles.
  • Any other solutions to get spanish texts like the ones from Kontent Machine. It should not be perfect, but it should be good for tiers 2 and above.