Skip to content

Show stats columns

hey @Sven in Tools > Show Stats > whatever you pick, can you code that so when we copy and paste that info on excel we have names in 1 column and numbers in other columns because we have to separate that manually to measure the statistical numbers of more successful platform and that is a pain in the ass.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean the text listings for anchor text report and alike?
  • no i mean only the stats in Options > Advanced > Tools > Show Stats > (lets say i pick Successfull) there is a list of platforms and how many submissions gsa have made to that platforms, i select all copy and paste on excel or save the document on txt whatever.

but they are not separated, the text and the numbers are on the same column so we cant manipulate the numbers.

I think you can separate this by columns so we can handle better the numbers,
                  Column 1                            Column 2
    eg, Article-Article Beach.........:          210

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited June 2013
    YES! YES! YES! They have different number of .... and it's tricky sorting into columns. I spent ages just neatening them so I can have engine in col 1 and number in col 2! 

Can you maybe replace the .... with a "," or  "|" so it's a standard seperator we can use to sort to columns in excel?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited June 2013
    Next version allows you to save in CSV
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Awesome! This will make analyzing results so much quicker!