Skip to content

Post to different URLs working properly?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I have 12 URLs in my URL list. I'm not sure if they are diversifying them enough. I have 85 under "submitted" and 31 under "verified". Among the 31 verified, 27 are all pointing to one URL and the 3 or 4 others are pointing to other URLs. Of course, I am only looking at the verified URLs and it's possible that those that weren't verified had other URLs posted there but they just weren't verified.

But 27 out of 31 verified posting to just one out of 12 URLs looks a bit weird. Is the program diversifying the URLs properly? Surely it couldn't be a coincidence that all the verified URLs mostly posted to just one URL.

By the way, this particular URL that is posted 27 out of 31 times is the FIRST in my list of 12 URLs. I guess that has something to do with it?

Is it possible to get more diversification? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, the URL is really chosen randomly from the list. It is the same way chosen as when you click the TEST button. Also notice that the option "Use the root/main URL in some variations." is of course producing more URLs that point to the root (just in case your first URL is a root one).
  • OK, thanks. I guess it's really a coincidence then.