Skip to content

Best tactic for non-English website?

All my websites are in non-English language, what would be the best tactic to use GSA SER?

Let's first start with two of my websites, they are about Acai and Omega-3 = the main keywords is the same in my language as in English.
Just because I'm lazy, would it work to use articles in English for those websites?

My other websites are about keywords which is different translated into my language.
For example, "teeth whitening". Would it work to scrape/spin articles about that keyword and then link them with "teeth whitening" to my non-English website?

Or, would it work to scrape/spin English articles and then just translate the main keyword "teeth whitening" into my language?

What platforms does NOT support non-English articles? I think the problem will be with article directories. Is there any article directory that accepts non-English articles?

Is there any other platforms I can't use non-English language for?

My tactic before GSA SER was to mainly use Web 2.0, since they are not moderated (well of course they can close your account if they think its just spam/linkbuilding, but it's not like article directories were the articles first has to be accepted)

Comments

• i have seen websites ranking #1 in another language using english articles for backlinks and (specific language) anchors, so i say pick one keyword and give it a try.