Skip to content

How often do you change your articles?

I was wondering how often you suggest your articles?

My tier 1 article is hand written and 80-90% unique. My tier 2&3 are created with WAC and are 95% unique.

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    What spin width are you using?

I change my T2 and T3 about once a month.
  • edited June 2013
    Never. 

I will stop projects after 2 month, by that time it has gained around 4000 links context, and 4000 non-context. After stopping it will still get links in dripfeed-mode at least for another 2 month (indexing) and then slowly lose them, which will take another 3-4 month. Then it takes another 2 month for google to notice what I've done. 

I already did that for one project (has been 2 weeks now) and it still shows new links everday, more than it loses.

So with my calculation the ranking will last for around 1 year with only 2 months of linkbuilding. No point in building links to it forever, better to start new projects and save ressources.

Imagine how big the base of the pyramid gets at some point. 4000 BL T1 means 40.000 in the kitchen sink and 40.000 in T2 Context. Another 400.000 in the T2 Kitchen Sink. And thats only 2 Tiers with 10/1 BL. And only 1 Project. Those numbers are almost impossible to hit in my opinion. 

So i think there is no point in refreshing the content and better stop building links. Maybe that's stupid, but thats how I do it.

Best Regards