Skip to content

font size other than 96dpi error message

I have this error message since I run GSA.

your operation system is using a font size other than 96dpi.

and GSA search engine ranker and GSA SEO indexer look weird. I don't have the error message popping on GSA SEO indexer but display is strange in both soft.

I thought it was due to my display (100% instead of the regular 150%) but it didn't change anything....

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    make a screenshot please.
    Hmm no, I meant a screenshot of the gui where you see it is wrong.
  • It's not that terrible, but if I can fix it it would be nice. It's worse in GSA SEO indexer's proxy setting tab (see 4th pic) in which it is almost unreadable.

GSA SEO indexer

and if you change font size to the default one? It still is like that (need restart)?
  • I tried to put it back to 125% instead of 100% and it didn't change anything.

did you get that dpi message than as well?
  • don't remember exactly. Going to try that later and let you know. I'm in the middle of something and I don't have time for that now. I remember I caused a huge mess on my desktop....
  • edited September 2013
    zdot did you get a fix for this?
    I'm missing the e-mail field in New->Data tab.
    It should be above the url but now it is gone.
  • no I didn't. I tried to change display to 100% and set dpi to 96, same result....
  • Right now I just can't find the damn e-mail field. I suppose you have the e-mail field? If so maybe I just clicked something I shouldn't have.
    @andla, no need to open a new thread than if you post here. Next time keep it simple. However I have replied to the new thread now.
  • Ok. Thanks