Skip to content

Social Networks / Social Bookmarks

I'm at my monthly review Sunday review SER optimization session.

I've noticed recently that the submit rates for my social networks / bookmarks has dropped off.  How many bookmarks / social networks are you guys able to submit a day if you are running 10 projects doing social?

Cheers

Comments

• After Wikis, SN's are my biggest link type. Actually I think I create more now since I only use 1 or 2 Wiki engines now. I just use Oxwal from the default engines and PHPFox & Social Engine from here: http://www.2shared.com/file/m6LgtIsK/ser_zeus_files.html

Today I've gotten over 2k verified SN's already at 11am server time.
  • Thanks I'm getting much lower than that must be some issue with my settings I'm going to take a look.
  • Anyone else have issues with creating social bookmarks and social networks?  I've optimized my engines but I still can only get prob a few verifieds a day.

I'm using one single email address though, how are people's setup who have got social submitting a lot more?

Cheers
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I get loads of SN. I don't do SB unless it's on junk tiers and don't really monitor those. But no problems with SN. If only I could get more Articles...
  • are you using just 1 email? tx
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Yes, but I change the email about once a week.
  • it's really odd my searchs just aren't finding any targets i've been watching it manually for 15 mins rows of 000/000.  when i click on it and open in my own browser, google actually shows results.

it's wierd it's not a proxy ban because when i test that country proxy i.e. www.google.com.au in gsa it shows i'ts not banned. really wierd i've had this problem for a while social networks and bookmarks just no submits everything is fine.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Another issue that may be related is that I did a test on one of my VPS. I selected only the projects that are contextual links. That left about 15 projects on my VPS that were active. 

Then when I watched I see the thread count sits at around 2 to 3 even with a setting of 200 threads even with lots of targets and keywords.

I think this is why the contextual links are so low. Not sure cause but there is definitely an issue here.