Skip to content

Check for blacklisted emails in all projects.

Maybe this already exists, or maybe it is a crazy suggestion :-) I am not a programmer so I will throw it out there.

Is it possible to have a function where all emails in projects can be checked if they are blacklisted.

And if they are blacklisted can we then have the option to verify all emails in those accounts.

Following that, we can provide a list of emails via .txt pad or clipboard to automatically replace those blacklisted emails. Therefore, if there are 7 blacklisted email address, we import 7 new ones and they automatically get replaced in the right projects.

Tagged:

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    On a similar note, I would love to see a global email test. If you have 75 projects on a VPS, and need to check each email it's a pain. 

Would love to see 2 global options:
    1) Check all emails for blacklisting.
    2) Check all emails for access.

(Basically the option that you have for an individual project, but being able to run it globally) 

I think this is pretty important if you have more than 5 projects running! 
  • Aye, that is essentially what I am asking for Alex - global checks for blacklisted emails on all projects. I got over a 100 projects going on. Global checks for all email access would be cool too.

If we can then have GSA SER tell us which projects have the blacklisted emails, we can go swap them out. That is a little more reasonable than my initial lofty request in the OP.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Yes, "GSA SER tell us which projects have the blacklisted emails" - exactly! Or just a .txt output with problem emails. Like email1 = blacklist, email2=no connection, etc.

ALSO - if you have over 100 projects you'll appreciate my request for tags...I can't tell you how tired I am of clicking all projects of a certain type. I.e. I group by website, but with many websites, I have a T0, a T1, etc and they all have different settings so to do a change I need to select them all. Would love to have a "tag" where I can click the tag and all projects of that "tag" are auto selected so I can edit. 
  • ronron SERLists.com

@Darren I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that every kitchen sink T1A, T2A & T3A project has a blacklisted email.

I can also tell you with almost 100% certainty that all contextual T1, T2, T3 project and bookmarking project has clean emails.

Within a day, all your KS's will be on the list. So now the question is do you feel like changing 50 emails every day? I doubt it. And neither do I. Too much work, and not enough of a reason to do so.

• @ron So what do you do? If emails are in the blacklist, then submission will be deleted by the admin, hence never go through verified, right?

Do you suggest against posting to forum or perhaps other sites that use the list? Or do you run it, hoping to get some links before they are blacklisted?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - a workaround for "Within a day, all your KS's will be on the list. So now the question is do you feel like changing 50 emails every day?"

-- use a macro and a central keyword file. 

That's why I'm asking for a global check of :
    1) blacklist emails
    2) broken emails - i.e can't access.

This way you'd only need to edit 1 file and it would pull through to 4 VPS's and many many projects. :-)