Skip to content

When Editing campaigns..

When I edit campaigns nothing changes.

I added a campaign 30 minutes ago and chose "Indexer" too just to get 5-10 indexer submissions to get it indexed however I edited it and changed keywords because it was getting really low ammount of submissions and verifications.
After finishing the "Edit" its still making Indexer backlinks and nothing changed still slow submissions and verifications even when using a keyword list that gets me 5k submissions and 500+ verifications per day on other projects...

I don't think the edit feature works.

Tried refreshing and re activating project and still happens guess I have to remake project ocmpletely to actually change stuff...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Please name the option you try to change in detail as written in the program.
  • Initially I had:

Blog coments,Forums,Indexer,Microblog,Social Bookmarks

Minimum 100 OBL , PR1
    Relative keywords

however I was getting low LPM.

I removed the indexer and OBL and PR Minimum. Deleted relative keywords and added general keywords which I had good resuls before.

Still getting same LPM as if I had the obl and pr minimum + relative keywords even though they are not in the campaign anymore. 24 hours only 13 verified 2 submissions. 10 of them being indexers.

also tried refreshing campaign and unactivate and re activate to see if ti worked and nothing changes.
    Well than it must be something else. The settings are 100% saved correctly and shortly applied to a running project.
  • any idea what can be wrong?
    How can I without logs?