Skip to content

Problem: 90%+ of verified links are nofollow and forum accounts don't verify

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. As the title said, It seems 90%+ of my verified links have the no-follow tag, is this correct or am I using the wrong options? Furthermoore, the forum accounts not getting verified, but I can see the emails in mailbox and test connection is fine.

I haven't used GSA for more than an hour in total, will the forum links eventually verify and how do I avoid no-follow?

Much appreciated
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

To skip no follow disable engines that only create this kind of links (right click on the engine list). And than there is an option to skip creating no-follow links in projects.

And what kind of forum profiles are not verified?

• Thanks for the reply - I ran "verify only" mode and the forum profiles work. Excellent!

If you don't mind, do you know which article engines have the best verification rate? For instance, I ran a project on "Wordpress Article" and "Article Friendly", which all resulted in errors when submiting. Should I avoid some engines because GSA no longer supports them?
  • >>> Should I avoid some engines because GSA no longer supports them?

Some engines perform bad. That can have a thousand reasons and you're better off just unticking those engines. let GSA run until you have like 10k verified and then start sorting out.

Best Regards
  • Thanks guys