Skip to content

Is My Tier'd Structure OK?

I've got several projects running for a few weeks now and have not seen to much SEO activity and use pretty much easy to
moderate keywords to rank for and was wondering if my Tier's project is set up correctly? I'm using Ron's Tiered diagram.

- TIER 1 (links using the target URL(s) toward my money site)
    - TIER 1A (use verified URLS of TIER 1)
    - TIER 2   (use verified URLS of TIER 1)
       - TIER 2A  (use verified URLS of TIER 2)
       - TIER 3     (use verified URLS of TIER 2)
          -TIER 3A (use verified URLS of TIER 3)

I use the exact same Anchor Text in all my Tiers and also the same Keywords extracted using a cool tool called
KEyWordMap Pro.

All my Tiers are building 10 links per day and I have the "per URL" checkbox checked for all Tiers except Tier 1.

Comments

•   serp position is depends on the quality of content you're posting . Bad quality spins getting indexed much slower than totally unique and readable version of your article . I had similar situation . Than I have change from posting only one article to posting from spin folder and I check my spins for readability and uniqueness . After I've change that with my new settings I see changes in about 3-4 days . About amount of links . You need more links in lower tiers , if you have 10 verified links you wont 10 links tier 2 pointing at itch of  them , so you need 100,  to post more and so on in tier 3 (1000). Hope  this helps :) Good Luck 
  • Thanks dimitribanks,

That is why I have "per URL" checkbox checked on all my lower tiers. I multiplies the abount of links by 100.

I use highly readable/spun articles and embed my links inside the content.

How do you set up posting from spin folder?
  • I am struggling with quality content. Is there a way to get human spun content?
  • Or readable spun content that you would not be embarrassed to show a client.
  • You have to spin it by hand if you want high quality content. There arent any spinners that will produce excellent content on autopilot.