Skip to content

Cannot sign in to email accounts - banned proxies?

HI folks,

As of last night I cannot sign into any of my email accounts when I hit the "test" button in my projects, I get the "failed" message. I use both hotmail and gmx and have done so for about 6 months or so and have never had an issue.

However, I have seriously upped my game over the past couple of weeks, with way more projects than I have used before, and I use just 5 shared proxies. Is it possible I have encountered some sort of ban?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe it's this new AVAST thing...check the other thread on this forum about it if you really use AVAST.
  • I don't use avast, witopia is my anti-virus program. I just disabled witopia and tested a few emails but I still get the "failed" error.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Any detail on the error message?
  • Hi Sven - this morning it is working. I was able to login to my gmx and hotmail accounts just fine. Happy.

Yesterday and the evening before that, I could not login at all.

The only thing I can think off that I did any different - I turned off my computer last night and restarted it this morning. I usually only turn it off 1 or 2 nights a week, othrewise it is always doing some automated task during the night shift :-)