Skip to content

The latest update is not indefying my old urls(says download failed)

Don't know why but the submission rate has gone down drastically. I am trying to submit to same accounts which I was doing successfully 2 days back and now SER says download failed..All proxies are working fine and settings are the same..I am sure its some bug with the latest update..@Sven kindly verify it 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why is everyone always putting the finger at me? If you get all download failed it is surely some proxy issue or access in firewall. I don't see a bug here at all.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven I feel sorry for you.

@hoolak I think it's probable something simple that your over looking. I thought I found a bug earlier but it was just me. I should have looked in to it more before posting a bug report.

Test your proxies in both SER and scrape box. Go directly to the sites where it says download failed, if your able to access it, then use one of your proxies and put it in your network settings so when you access the internet, all traffic goes through your proxy. Once you have that set, go to those sites again. Maybe they just simply blocked your proxy.

It may just be that those sites are down, or the owner deleted them from all the people joining and posting and could not weed out all the spam.
  • AGGHHH!! Sven I just bumped my toe..its your friggin fault!! :P