Skip to content

Bug in 5.82

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
1) I have some projects that reached the total verified per day and went on pause [P]. But in the log I still see it submitting to new sites.

2) I put one project on Verify only, once that was done, I then stopped it, and ser stopped all projects.

Not sure why it did this. Has anyone else noticed this with the new build?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) working fine for me here. I have also not changed anything. Please provide a log.

2) impossible, maybe your setting applied where no active proxies would have stopped all projects

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Trying to see if I can duplicate this again. Maybe it was something that I did. Was not fully awake yet when I started SER.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Okay, seen it again and this is what is happening I think.

When the project went on pause, it still had submissions in Queue so it was just completing those. I never noticed it doing this before so I right clicked and set status to inactive. When I did this, the active projects were all selected somehow so it stopped all of them.

I guess I should not operate ser when i'm not fully awake. lol.

Everything is good. Sorry to get anyone worried.

Oh by the way, the short time I had ser running these projects before they reached their daily limit, I hit 32Lpm for the first time ever. And this was on only 2 projects running.

Great job @Sven