Skip to content

No Bookmark Story URLs in SER 5.81?

SER 5.81 is only verifying bookmark profiles and not the story URLs.  Has verification for story URLs stopped or does it need a special setting?  There are also duplicates with an appended "&" at the end of the profile name.

There's no content in the profiles. I really need the story URLs.  How to get these?

Comments

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    I also have incredibly bad results with bookmarking - especially Pligg. With/without my private proxies, and using DeathByCaptcha I am just getting awful awful results (out of like 500 submissions, only 20 verified)
  • @theman1
    Out of a list I just scraped with 8,000 urls, I got just over 2,000 verifications.  Many are duplicate URLs of the same profile and less than 10 story URLs.  My submission seems to be fine, but if I want the story URLs I have to go into each verified profile URL to get them.  Nobody has time for that, and I don't want to build another tier pointing to these bookmark profile pages.

@Sven
    Is this a bug or has support for bookmark story URLs been dropped from SER?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    current version has this fixed.
  • @Sven

Version 5.82 has no more duplicates but still hardly any story.php verifications.  From 500 bookmarks, just one story.php page verified. :(  Everything else profiles.  Did you look at story.php page verification?
    Please note that profile links get verified instantly, the rest not.
  • @Sven

When do the rest get verified?  I ran a complete imported list and only one story.php verified after the list was processed. Can I force it to verify story.php links on my completed project?
    yes, if you turn it to active verify only.
  • @Sven

Running 5.83 and duplicate bug squashed.  Thanks!

But I still can't get story URLs.  I set to active verify and it says:

19:18:24: Starting project
    19:18:24: [!] No more links to verify (verify only mode), stopping!
    19:18:24: Project stopped!

It verifies just those awaiting in "submitted" and not the profiles it verified.

Out of 1185 Pligg bookmarks, there are about 70 story URLs returned after imported list was submitted to and stopped on its own because of no more targets.

I'm not sure what is going on, but there is something major wrong with Pligg bookmark platform.
    Can you share that list you submit to?
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    I've been noticing on the very stories that I do get verified, when I'm running my list of about 5k Pligg sites, it's only using a MAX 25 connections (of my max of 150 set). My RAM is only 119MB and my CPU usuage varies from 2-10%. Why isn't it utilizing all the threads (or even close to all the threads :/) ?