Skip to content

Engine Percentage Question

When comparing engines submitted versus verified, I divide the verified links by submission to get a percentage. Before I start weeding them out, what percentage is bad to keep? For ex: anything under 10% verified you delete? 

Thanks Much!

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

You have to use your head.

One engine might be at 10% and have 10 verified out of 100 submitted.

Another engine has 30,000 verified out of 300,000 submitted.

You must use %'s as a guide, but also factor in the absolute # of links built.

• Ron, 

I figured that's what you were going to say. For ex: I have a forum engine with 11 out of 11 submissions, so while it doesn't seem like much, it's all verified links. Thanks again and I'll keep tweaking! 

One more question for you, I have it set to verify links every 5 days, but links are still being verified. Is that the final number that will be verified, or when SER checks to verify, it will become much higher?

Thanks Again!
  • ronron SERLists.com

Not sure how you have it set up. I just make sure that the T1T2T3 tiers (the contextual tiers) are set to verify every 1440. I want those verified numbers current because the junk tiers (T1A, T2A, T3A) shoot links to those tiers.

I disable verification on the junk tiers and run them once a week just to keep the project folder files as skinny as possible.