Skip to content

How do I archive multi-tier project

I have a multi tier project set up that I am finished with. I don't want to delete it because I may need to use it again later and set up took like 2 hours. How do I save this on my file system? I would like to save all the tiers, and if I need to re-import them later on, have them open up on import with same settings and pointing to the correct tiers. Is this possible?

I want to save and remove them from my project, because as I add new projects, old ones that aren't active seem to take up a lot of space and clutter my UI.

Comments

• Find the project folder and make a copy of the projects you wish to store. Most likelly at > user > AppData > Roaming > GSA Search Engine Ranker > Projects. Its the same place as your verified, failed etc. files are kept.

I am quite sure that will do the trick but I to be 100% it would be great if someone with nerd power could verify.
  • Select the projects > right click > modify project >backup selected
  • Where does the backup go?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you are asked to where to store the file.
  • Thanks @Sven. Not at the computer at the moment so could not check ;). But would it not have the same effect to just copy the project file to a new location?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2013

It's more than one file. It is best to backup the project like @Brumnick said. That makes it easy to bring it back into action with just a click.

Also, you could copy the project folder - which contains all projects - and do that periodically. It will just write over the existing projects files for current projects, while still maintaining the old projects files.

p.s. Take a look in the project folder and you will see what I mean.