Skip to content

Best Practice Question

Hi All,

Need some feedback on GSA please. My question: When I set up a project and run is successfully, and then add tiers to it and run those successfully, can I run the same pyramid every day?

The reason I ask, I have been trying to do that for 2 weeks now with less than positive results. The Tier 1 Web 2.0's are fine on day one, but I cannot seem to get them going after that, which makes the whole point of the pyramid project pointless imo. 

How are you all doing with this? What am I missing? I have 25+ proxies running and manually answer captchas. But cannot get any 'submitted' urls after the first day. 

Thank you for feedback!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What do you call Web2.0 ? The category or other engines as well? Because all engines under that category will create one link only. So of course you will not see any new links after a certain time here.
  • Hi Sven, thanks for the reply. I was hoping to hear from you.

I use either SER Engines (I know you don't support that add on) and your Web 2.0 category, and get pretty much the same results.

Set up campaign>Verify Email Address>25+ Proxies>Manual Captcha

So, I guess the question is, if each of the sites in the category creates a number of Tier 1 links, then that 'project' is done, correct? And at that point I would need to create a different 'project' and just run upper tiers on the first one?

This seems to be what is happening, but I want to be certain. If this is what is happening, then my methodology would be for example>project 1 keyword = dog grooming, project 2 keyword = pet grooming, project 3 keyword = animal grooming, and so on? 

Also, I have been running a competitive keyword Tier 1 campaign now for three hours, and have ONE submitted url. Proxies testing fine. How long typically to reach 30+ submitted on average?

Thanks Sven.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well yes thats right, one URL only for these engines. Though in your case I also would use all contextual engines with a certain PR filter maybe. That will give you good links for your T1 as well.

The 1URL submitted project is strange and I can not say anything to that without logs.