Skip to content

What to do with buyproxies proxies received that are spammed to death?

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
I have 50 semi dedicated proxies from BuyProxies and today noticed that my verified's are WAY down, so I decided to check the email address on my projects and seen that they were all blacklisted. After looking a little deeper, I seen that there were entities dating back to February from the stop forum spam IP look-up.

So I decided to enter all 50 IP address I have, and they have all been spammed to death already.

What do you suggest I do, ask for a new batch of proxies? I've only had these for 3 days I think.

Comments

• How do you know your proxies are to blame? I doubt it TBH

Shared Buyproxies work well for me although I do have dead ones now and again. I know LeeG recommends proxyhub so if this is a big issue for you maybe try them. Or you can go the dedicated proxy route. But I don't think that's your problem for low verified. My verifieds are very low today. I think SER is slightly under par latest update somewhere
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    That's the reason I keep telling people to not worry about black listed email addresses
  • @LeeG indeed and some of us listen [-X

I have been waiting many months for this day to happen.

Finally, I can wear my gloat hat with pride :-B

And to those that still bang on about those silly black lists L-)

Damn, I love the new smileys on here \:D/

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I checked each IP address I have from them and there were dozens of entries tied to many different email address dating back to Jan.

I don't really care about one or two entries on the stop forum spam site, but when there are many, thats when I start to wonder if that's the reason why many registered failed messages and bad email address messages are showing in the log.

Buyproxies has already replaced them all. Gotta love their service that's for sure.
  • LOL @LeeG are you running latest build? If so how are your verifieds today?
    Yes i'm running the latest GSA update.

I started GSA this morning around 6am, went out for breakfast and came back about 3 hours later and it had only submitted 6 sites. In the log I seen lots of registration failed bad email address.
    edited May 2013

5.78 yesterday was a beyond expected day, 107,000 verified and over 300,000 submitted

Running at between 250LpM and 300LpM all day

But I also had several crashes with that version

Today Im about the 140LpM mark on the latest release

But I was running an older version over night

Yesterday was a beyond good day

I have yet to go over 20Lpm. But I only use articles, bookmarks (These are not really that great either), Wikis and social networks. But I am running this on my laptop with only 100 threads.

In your log when scraping for new targets, what numbers are you seeing more often?

I'm always getting 002/100, 010/100. the most I have seen yet was a 036/100.

I've looked at all the footprints, and they are returning lots of results, so not sure what the problem is. I've even made my own ini files with different footprints to the original ini and run both at the same time.

Maybe the wrong engines for scraping from.

I never get to see what the bottom screen shows on search results.

Mine goes whizzy whizzy too fast :D

Rule of thumb, five random googles maybe six with the new google international that's recently been added

Less search engines, less repeated results and already parsed messages

Im only running 220 threads, try and keep my vps below the maxed cpu

Im also running lower LpM at the moment than in past due to more testing to hit more engines

• OK must be my end. Yesterday I got 70k submitted, today 6.6k. I haven't checked it much today as been out all day. Time for some diagnostics this evening I think. Thanks Lee.

@Trev have you disabled engines with poor verified %?
  • edited May 2013
    BTW I only run 50 threads and getting up to 70LPM (high for me)
  • ronron SERLists.com

Those proxies are no better or worse than anybody's proxies as far as blacklisting goes.

Because of @Lee, I saw the light a long time ago about blacklisting. I really don't care about my IP's or emails being blacklisted, and I build a ton more links because I just don't care.

I'm between 130-150 LPM on v5.80 with 15 projects every 15 minutes, 225 threads, 30 semi-private buyproxies. The only thing I have noticed is that I have to carefully watch the CPU from overcooking. The RAM is way, way down - only .5Gig at these settings. And verified is definitely above average.

I totally think @sven should get a tip of the hat for a job well done!  :)>-

@Lee, I'm still testing what Google serps to select. Not sure if I should use china ones, or what. Still testing what gives better results. Might even try to use keywords all the time to find target sites.

And I'm assuming that each project would use a different set of serps?

@seagul I'm going to let GSA run for one more week then de-select the bad performing ones. I don't really have that much to go by yet. I think once I deleted all the Dup domains, i'm only at 300k total sites in gsa. I don't have GSA running to much, so my target sites are taking a little longer to build.

Yes @sven is a total genius for developing this software.
    One quick question. What exactly does this mean?

20:33:09: [-] 05/27 unable to find suitable URL
    20:33:10: [-] 05/27 unable to find suitable URL
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It means that the engine was looking for a specific link but was unable to find it. (e.g. /register.php but it was not there).

A few months back I did a test with a free rank checker and tested every google they had with a test set of keywords

I also posted the results on here and the software used for doing the test

All the sites I tested, were about an 8 place spread, across every google

@LeeG I just tried looking over your posts and discussions but could not find what your write-up that you're referring to.

Today GSA seems to be giving me 000/000 for all search results. No idea as to why I always have such problems pulling new targets from the serps. I know this used to work good for the simple fact that I have built some target lists already.
    @LeeG @ron Who do you guys use for VPS?

I think i'm going to get a VPS today for GSA because running it on my Laptop I think might be part of my problems with proxies and stuff.

The software I used was traffic travis to do the test

Free version should be all you need.

Use a keyword you know and a site that ranks for the keyword, then check on all the googles

As for the vps I use, I keep that one to myself

I have been a customer with the company for many years and at present get away with running ser on a windows vps with them.

Too many people hit their service and all that would no doubt change over night

A good place to find deals is http://www.webhostingtalk.com/