Skip to content

Clear cache and history of targets not working

if i make some porject post to it. then want to clean its history [i click both of those] - hisotry it still kept, it wont singup on sites because says 'a;lready parsed'.
even worse - if i  want to just clear cache etc + change places to post [ie 1st was trackback,m then i want to do blog submits] - it will keep doing trackbacks.

speaking shortly - modifying premade projet is buggy and clearning history/cache doesnt work at all.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Naw that can't be right. If you disable trackbacks, it is no longer doing trackbacks. Of course you need to make sure the project is reloading the settings (takes a couple of minutes) or you stop/start it again.

Same for the clear history/cache. If you do it, where should it know the site and say "already parsed" other than it has seen this site on the new start.

• hello.
    i run the project 1 day.
    next day i come and ie clear project [delete cache/delete prased list]
    i load links and click play

the settigns are still there. it happened ot me many times. im on windows 2008 server.

delete parsed list, you click play .. are we talking about the same program? If yses, please be a bit more exact on the items you click.
  • modify project - delete targer url cache
    delete target uyrl history

load new list [right click -> import target urls] click play

im having this issue since long time that i have to copy project to make it go from 'ZERO' coz deleting doesnt work but decided ill post about it now
    could it be an issue of the project name itself? Hard to belief but just a shoot into blue. Maybe you can deliver a project backup?