Skip to content

No Pligg Story URLs in 5.78

I'm getting a very low success rate with SER 5.78 and Pligg bookmarks.  SER is only validating the profile links, which is very few.  My email address is not blacklisted and private proxies check good.  Anyone else having this issue? 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You see the profile urls here first as they get verified now instantly without verification step. The other URLs of the story however might take some time till the verification step comes in.
  • Hm, can this result in a very decreased verification number? - We barely get to 100 verified URLs per project for bookmarks now, whereas we were at ~1500 per project on 5.77 - all other platforms are fine.
    No, it can not. Nothing changed here. Just that some verifications are done after submission to save time. If that verification fails, they are done late on anyway.
  • I'm not getting any verified story urls - just a few profile urls.

I scrape with another software, remove duplicate domains and then import into SER.  This always resulted in some bookmark sites with story urls - around 100 new verifications per 10,000 scraped urls.  Nothing now out of 30,000 scraped urls.  Something is definitely wrong with bookmarks in 5.78.

How can I roll back to old version?
    Yea sure its something wrong 100% ... as long as you can not deliver some kind of URL to debug things, I say all is fine :P
  • edited May 2013
    :D
  • Here you have pligg list. It's little old but most sites are detected as pligg. I tested it on GSA SER demo about 3 weeks ago, and I have many verifed links. Yesterday I try it again in full version 5.78 and almost no verifed links.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46580461/pligg.txt.txt

I used gmail and deathbycaptcha. I am fresh GSA SER user, so mayby I do something wrong. If anybody will test my list, please give reasults. I will try It again later also.
    would be more useful to provide a single URL than letting me run a whole list to debug things on my own :(
  • Please tell me how I can roll back to last version so that my server does not sit idle.  I searched forum and software but no answer to this important question.  Thanks for help!
  • edited May 2013
    Check 5.79. Looks like something was repaired. Now it can submit to some pliggs on my own domains.