Skip to content

Advice on building links to organic T1

Hi, I have accumulated quite a few organically grown T1's in the last few years - not forced links in this case.   So my question is, what's a good way to juice them up.  As I have not built them, I can only guess what they are about and if they are theme-related.

This might be a general SEO questions, but you guys are super-smart, so I figure I ask.

Comments

• Sorry @sobiman I might not understand you correctly, but if you know about them, why can't you visit the sites and see what they are about?
  • @davbel, too many T1 links  Thousands. Can maybe visit the top ones (based in majestic, etc.) but simply too many.
  • Ahhh I getcha

I've just started a similar campaign with about 1200 wiki links, however as I built those I know what they are about :D

I'd build the links to the T1s based on the KW or synonyms you want your site to rank for. 

For the wiki campaign I mentioned, I'm mainly doing low qual stuff, such as blogs comments, forum profile, social bookmarks, etc
  • These are high quality stuff, fully organic.  I am seeking a strategy to juice them up.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2013

I never looked to build up somebody else's webpages. If they are 'high quality' as you suggest, then what more do you really need to do?

I might be more interested to see if they are all indexed, and if not, I could be tempted to run them through Lindexed and GSA Indexer.

Other that that, I probably wouldn't do anything else - after all - they are not your properties.

• @ron thanks good point. I probably should get them all indexed and that is that.  As you said they are someone else's money site, so no reason throwing junk at them.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Just as an fyi, I wasn't even touching on the 'ethics'.

I was actually referring to the fact that you have limited resources. I would want to spend those limited resources to build even more properties that are 'highly tuned' to the theme of my important anchor text.

• @ron ah, got it.  Yes, these are not tuned to the keywords of course.  Just random links.  I actually was aiming to juice up the page rank, and let it flow back to my properties.  But as you said, spending time on my own T1's with proper anchor texts is a more profitable activity. 
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited May 2013
    Other ppls sites I'd leave alone

as @ron says too much to do and not enough time