Skip to content

Bug: SER hangs at checking proxies routine

Pitty i didn't take a screenshot .. but this happend now a few times to me...

The program just sits there and does nothing for hours .. and the last log line says "Checking for new proxies" ... if i click on the program panel .  it freezes and gives me exception popup -> wait or close .. -> CLOSE and restart only way to get around

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is it reproduce able? If so have you made changes to your proxy config?
  • edited May 2013
    @Sven no same as always and this happens since a few versions. Since it just freezes i cannot send bug report but will take a screenshot at least if that helps ... but as said it just runs as normal then seems to hang at checking for new proxies and freezes.

proxy config ->

auto search for new : 30 min
    only on less than : 20
    test proxies : all good/bad
    threads 50 - timeout 3
    auto disable proxies is checked
    and you have what proxy providers added to search on?
  • disabled all since i use priv proxies @Sven
    ok so just proxy checking...can not imagine that this can cause a freez but I will check. Can you provide the proxies itself or are they bind to your ip?
  • edited May 2013
    oh thats just proxies from proxy-hub (and this is a fresh set, happend before too) .. if it happens today again i make a screenshot .. but everytime this happens i see "checking for new proxies" in the log as last entry ...
  • edited May 2013
    Now it happend again .. made a screenshot

as soon as i press the STOP button the app freezes
  • hmm today same thing happend .. but different ;;) same same but different ,)

last entry was at 02:03 ... now it's 15:12  .. so it freezed a long while ago and did nothing doh @Sven