Skip to content

My anchor texts come up all mess up when backlinking to a youtube video

Hi GSA community!!

Today I found something that maybe is happening to other users (or maybe is just me). When checking with aHrefs to see the anchor text for a youtube video I'm backlinking ONLY with GSA, this is the anchor text distribution I found:

As you can see in the image, my anchor text for this specific video were:

"garcinia cambogia review"
"review of garcinia cambogia"
among others....

The thing is that according to aHefs my anchor text are coming out as:
"garcinia cambogia review - www.youtube.com"
"review of garcinia cambogia - www.youtube.com"

I don't know where I messed a setting up because I added all my keywords carefully in the keyword section.

Any help to solve this problem for future campaigns would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you guys.

Jorge

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    disable "Trackback - Format2"
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - I think there should be a note on that engine with this warning. This is getting asked every few days on the forum. :-)
  • @Sven: Thank you very much. Now I know what to do to avoid this problem in the future

@AlexR: I used the search box to find a thread related to my problem and didn't find one. Agree also with the "warning" message. I left GSA running for 5 days straight and I could easily have left it for an entire month without noticing this issue =S
    Common, there are so many engines that do not use your anchor text. And I really don't think it's a big issue having the anchor text + domain here.
  • how to disable "Trackbak-Format2" ? i can't find the option..
    It's no option, it's an engine.