Skip to content

"Support Pages" - Warning ;)

edited April 2013 in Other / Mixed
Hey,

its pretty funny. For my amazon niche page i made a support page that holds one of the main-KW and linked from there out to the moneysite. the content is spun and - well- sounds horrible but it's pretty much readable.

When i purchased GSA and didnt really know what i was doing, I "hammered" that Support-Page with no filters for 24h with just to "run a test". it made 12.000 links and 10% got verified. i stopped blasting out links then.

The outcome is, now, 1 week later, this page starts to get me real human traffic. Couldn't believe it when i looked into my piwik today, but i got like 5 visitors coming from that page. It's ranking for 5 Keywords in the Top10.

GSA is really powerful ...

Best Regards

Comments

• Awesome. I too am looking forward to many successful campaigns using GSA SER. Did you make 12 links or 12,000 links?

I'm only doing Tiered projects using Ron's diagram and only create 10 links per tier as I want to keep it nice and safe.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    I'm guessing it's 12k with 10% verified otherwise it'd be 12 links with 10% verified = 1.2 links :D

Would be nice to be able to rank a site for 5 kw with only one link...