Skip to content

Ask user to fill hard to solve captcha if PR > ?

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
Was wondering if it would be possible to have a feature that we could set to ask user to fill a hard to solve captcha if the PR of the site is higher than PR 4 or something? Else the hard to solve captcha would just get skipped as per settings.

When going through sites trying to create more footprints for ser, I noticed that lots of the Bookmark sites for example are using Re-Captcha now, and some of them have pretty good PR. With my setting now, all hard to solve captchas are skipped. I'm using captcha breaker.

Would this be easy to add?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can do that by duplicating a project and have a pr filter for PR>xyz and set it to ask the user / custom mode maybe as well.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Yes it could be done like that but, that would mean that ser would be going over the same sites from the list again in another project for the same URL. Just seems like wasted resources checking the PR on all those sites again and stuff.

I have projects running that target PR3+ and at times it finds PR7+ sites and skips them because a hard to solve captcha was found. Thought that it would be nice to have an option to ask user to fill those captchas only when they are found.