Skip to content

Multiple links in an article

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to GSA SER, i've read up on the basics and am currently running a few test projects to find my feet with it all. But one question i haven't been able to find the answer to yet is how to add multiple links into an article, what i want to try out is to have say 4 or 5 of my verified links from tier 1 in my 2nd tier articles/posts with various different anchors. I'm pretty sure it's possible from my analysis of the backlinks of other sites who i'm certain are also using GSA. Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? I did try searching the forum for the answer but it turned up nothing.

Cheers

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1st thing...GSA = company ;)

Anyway you can use %url% and %anchor_text% more than once and it is inserting a different URL/anchor text each time. Make sure you use that in proper html.

• Ah great, thanks Sven. So basically if i insert <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> multiple times into my spun articles that'll do the trick?

And sorry, forgot to stick SER after GSA, i've bought a few of your products now so i should know better :) 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, just use that more than once and you would get a different URL/anchor on the article.