Skip to content

Free Keyword Rank Tracker, 100% Accurate, Support all Google Countries and Language, Update Daily

edited April 2013 in Need Help

Accurate Rank Tracking
Check keyword the same as normal user, exclude the news and images in serp and adwords. GEO and language Target your preferred Google(.com .ca/.co.uk/ect with en/es/fr/etc).

Quick and easy to use , support mobile
Track keyword in minutes after you add keyword. After that, it will contiute to track keyword rank every day. Clean Interface by twitter opensource gui competiable with mobile phone and different browser.

Track rank over time, glance by graphic chart
View your historical rankings over specific range by line chart or table

Multiple Project / Clients by Keyword Categories
Manage keywords into Categories. Add, modify, manage, del categories as need Check report for any category by a private link without login with clients.

To do list
Excel Reports [done]
Check PR/ALEXA/blacklinks(from ahrefs/majesticseo) 
Alert once one of your keywords enters/leaves the 1/10 position. 
Email report on schedule Custom 
API Access

I very appreciate if any advice to keep it improved.

Comments

• sounds interesting, would like to try
  • A few of screen shot

Add a new function:

Share a private link
    Send someone a private link to keyword rank chart in a specific category to easily view real time result without login or embed it in any webpage to rich your content.
    [IMG]
  • @awint I like it. But how do I contact you? I have a few feedbacks but can't find the support email.
  • hi, support is added. thanks.
  • i can't register my account..
  • You can now, we just fix a bug.

• Please give any feedback. thanks.
  • I can't register. Bug is not fixed.

• Same for me emailed support
  • edited April 2013
    it is maybe successful if you not get error. yes, a bit confused, will add a successful message. if you are not this case please, a screenahot will more help.
  • Sent by PM
  • @raperez what you sent is images? can not show. plz upload image host like postimage.org
  • Sorry, sent again

• fug found, do you use . in email?  try to use another email. 
  • still doesn't work

I just get a red error message bar across the bottom of the screen without any message
  • Please note: The local part of an address (before the @ sign) must not contain dot, that is '.' and the domain part (after the @ sign) must end with .com .net or .org. This bug will be fxied after 2 days due to May 1 holiday here.
  • Hi Awint,

I like it! Easy to use. Thanks. My comment would be to expand to Yahoo and Bing.
  • awint, this looks great! I will sure to take a look. Will you be doing this for a fee in the future? I will be sure to test and report any bugs if found ^^
  • Just sign up with yztracker, i like to know how to import my domain in bulk.. ??? there is no explanation about how to import the domain and keyword in bulk.
  • @ranknow
    Thanks for advice. but how much share yahoo and bing ocuppy now? 

@Friji thanks, 
    Yes, it will free for ever, but it may come with a paid version with more feature.

to import in bulk use below:
    domain:keyword
    domain:keyword2
    domain:keyword3
  • edited May 2013
    darman82 I just copied and pasted in bulk and it worked fine also.

awint Well in my country the combined share is around 30% so it does matter. Plus the real key is clients want to see it also.
  • will add it soon.
  • That would be great!
  • Bug are fixed, now it can use any email to register.
  • You wanted suggestions. So here are two. You need to get rid of the .5 or decimal place in the graph. There can never be a .5 as far as I know! So it just looks silly and changes the scale of the graph, unnecessarily.

Here is another feature that I am not sure if I have even seen in other rank trackers but would be very cool and frankly should be in every tracking software. A search result may have two or three SERP's listed in the say first page. But most software, including yours stops once it finds the first. So you may own position 1 and 3 but it only shows position one. That would be a very nice feature to be able to see that you have 2 or 3 listings in the top 10 or fist page. This would really only need to be done if for first page results.
  • thanks for advice.
    for 2nd feature. how to show it at graph and table?
  • i also registered

seems like a pretty good tracker
    but it is only first day so far :)
  • maybe a feature to check multiple web ranking for one single keyword?

keyword1 checks for
    domain1.com/*
    domain2.com/*
    domain3.com/*
    etc

hope you understand. :D
  • yes it can

just import multple domain in domain field.
    that is simple