Skip to content

Does SER Embed Links Into the Spun Article Content Yet & Purpose of Video Module?

To date I've been inserting <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> into my articles super-spun content using a tool that places it within the article at the right spot.

I was wondering if the latest version of SER does this automatically get as it's an extra step I have to do.

Also after following the how-to video's on setting up the data for projects that include Video, I was wondering exactly what that does?

I just go to YouTube, get a few related videos and get the IDs and using them as spun ID's in the data, include spun Video Titles, Video Description, Preview Image and set the Video Duration to 00:03:50. Is that correct?

Comments

• I am editing and placing links and videos/images on my WP blog using text/html , after that copy paste to SER. Found it  easy for beginner like me :)  
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Glennf - it already adds it automatically, without you doing anything. You only need to insert that code if you want to tell it where to place the link.