Skip to content

Where Do You Get This Data From for a Project?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Where can I get content for the following fields. There is some default text in these fields when you create a new project or is it good enough to leave the default content?

Micro Message
Guestbook Title
Guestbook Comment
Forum Subject
Forum Comment
Image Subject
Image Comment
Blog Comment

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Man...you are going to get plastered for asking a question like that!

Be prepared for things like "being spoon-fed" or "why don't I just set all your projects up for you?" or better yet..."Just let me know what URLs you need links built for. I will create the projects and all the content for you. Why should you have to do it?"

BTW...I'm just joking (with my answers, not with the fact that you are going to catch grief for asking).

The answer is...you write it yourself!
  • if you don't want to write it yourself there are many content scrapers out there and many discussions on this topic in this forum. I use ACW and I like it.
  • @DavidA2 lol!

@Glennf, there are many different auto content generators to fill in those default data fields, and there are threads on here that people give their personal experiences on which ones thery prefer. I would read through here, hope it helps: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/623/autocontentwriter-or-wicked-article-creator-or-anything-else/p1

Personally i use AutoContentWriter = ACW as was cheap,, no monthly subscription and @collywobbles offers great support + 30 day back if your not happy!
  • edited April 2013
    OK. Thanks guys. I do have Wicked Article Creator but I think AutoContentWriter might be better. I looked at the info for AutoContentWriter and it says it send the content to "GSA Search Engine Ranker template". Does anyone know what that means?

In WAC you have to copy and paste the data into the SER project data fields and WAC is a yearly subscription fee making AutoContentWriter more appealing to me since my renewal for WAC is coming up.

UPDATE:
    I just read a post on WAC and it exports all the data and in SER can import directly into the project. YA..AA

Guess it pays to read - LOL

The only thing WAC can't do is Video and Document Sharing from what I see.