Skip to content

How to get GSA CB Working With Article Kevo

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Does anyone use CB with Article Kevo? If so can you please share your settings, I can't get it to recieve captchas simulating captcha services. I only recieves the captchas when I select Captcha sniper and run as webserver and then it says GIF Unknown engine unable to solve this captcha sorry.

And this is while trying to post to PHP Fox sites which CB has A %100 success rate. 

Any suggestions?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Using CS option is the right way. Make a screenshot please about the captcha it can not recognize or even upload it (right click on the captcha in log -> save).
  • edited April 2013
    Here are a couple of them

• By they way I am using the trial version as I wanted to try out CB before buying, could this be the cause?
    edited April 2013

No, thats not the problem. Can you maybe see from what site these captchas come?

EDIT: Could it be that your software is reencoding the captchas to GIF? Because these captchas are the same as phpfox but in bad quality since they reencoded them to gif it seems.

• edited April 2013
    Yes it is rencoding them to gif. This is what it says on the status log. 

GIF Unknown captcha could not solve sorry
    Next version of CB will detect the gif reencode and allow you to solve as best as possible. Though you should ask them to stop this reencoding.
  • Sven, I have talked with the creators of Article kevo about intergrating CB into AKV, do you guys allow that or is that only for SER?

Of course we allow that.

But if renames CaptchaSniper to CaptchaBreaker (prefered ;P) or just change the label to "CaptchaSniper/CaptchaBreaker" it is OK as the CaptchaSniper option is working with CaptchaBreaker as well,