Skip to content

Is There a Tool to Fill In Data Fields for a Project?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Does anyone use a tool to generate the information to fill in the fields for other
types of link types
like Social Bookmark, Forum, Guestbook, Directory, Blog Comment,
etc?

I already am able to generate good article and social network content using TheLeadingArticles and other software.

I have Wicked Article Creator. Would that be a good tool to use to generate
those data fields?

Comments

• Glennf you can use this software  contentfoundry  .its a gr8 tool to fill all that things..

Url.

Thanks
  • I have WAC And Kontent Machine.  I like Kontent Machine a lot but no matter how much I use it.  It just doesn't justify the 35$ a month I'm spending on it.  If it was like maybe 10$ a month I'd be willing to keep it.  but WAC is just as good and I made a couple suggestions to be able to add Video/Images to the articles.  Once they implement that it will be as good if not better than KM.  WAC Spin and adds to comment field,  KM does not. That alone is pretty huge for the T2's and T3's. :)
  • edited April 2013
    Ya Hunar, I just updated my WAC to v2.87 and notice it generates most of the spintax for a GSA SER project except for the Article Resource Box spintax, Social Bookmark spintax, Social Network spintax.

Not sure about Directory and Document Sharing types.

Also, do you get the categories from WAC generation?

Articles also have "password", "address", "state", "zip", "login" data fields. How do you get the data for that? WAC does not give you that.

What do you do for this data?
  • ser has its own .dat file to fill in those fields. like address zip etc...