Skip to content

Do I Need a Spinner Like TBS ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Forgive me I'm new to GSR SER and need to know if I need to have a spinner account, like "The Best Spinner" for the spintax content and titles to be distributed via SER? I used to have a TBS account but it lapsed.

Comments

• Howdy @Glennf

You don't need a TBS account, but you do need a method of generating content.

I use ACW from @collywobbles which scrapes articles from about 20 article sites and then spins them together on a sentence level which makes it more readable.

You can then save it as a template and quickly import it into your project.

• TBS will have more quality article? or spinrewriter?
  • @awint spinrewiter is the one I use.  Seems to produce more readable content
  • I second that. Spinrewriter is the best for English texts.
  • edited April 2013
    People seem confused about the need to spin articles, probably because there's money involved (IE people selling spinner software.)

Think of a website with a really popular article. That article may have been copied by 1000's of other websites as news and other things often are.

What about affiliate sites that give articles out for their affiliates to reuse (with the express rule that NONE of the content is to be changed.)

Both are using 100% duplicate content. Does that cause the original websites with the articles to be penalized? No, it doesn't.

Extreme spinning the way Matt W. and others suggest is a total waste of time, in my humble opinion. Spinning just enough (about 30% unique) is all that's really required AND produces much more readable content.