Skip to content

Tiered linking question

londonseolondonseo London, UK
edited April 2013 in Need Help
At what point does the tier below start building links to the tier above? What i mean is when i start a new project i see links in the verified column of tier 1 but then tier 2 isnt doing anything until i stop it and start it again - right now there are 673 verified in tier 1 and tier 2 has no movement - is there something am missing?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The tier projects update there urls from the main project like each 5 minutes if they have none to build links. If they have, they update there URLs when they reached the end of them (from entry 1 to end).
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @sven - if its every 5 mins then its not working for me!
  • why not real time ?
    Im sure you would do it real time in your tool. But I don't do to save resources.
    @sven - this isnt working for me! Right now one of my projects has over 800 verified links and the tier below it just wont start doing anything except i stop it and start it - any suggestions?

Thanks
    It that the latest version, because I have fixed something in it.
    @sven - No! Its v5.66 but i have just updated now and would give it a try
    @sven - updated to the latest version and still nothing happens with the tiers below
    Working now! Started after nearly 2000 verified
    @sven - what do you think of an option to set the time when the lower tiers should start building links to the upper tiers - something that could be either amount of time passed or no of verified links?

Thanks
    It should do that check every 5 minutes.