What's the new blog engine from [2026-06-18]?
googlealchemist
Anywhere I want
in Need Help
I see this from the update log 18.98 - new: [2026-06-18] added a new blog engine
But can't determine what specific engine this is after skimming thru the various engines in the software dashboard.
I can't find a more specific update thread for the software to check it and figured I'd just ask here to try and save time.
I love the software, very greatful...it would be cool if the name of the engine/s that are added like this would be specified in that line. So I/we can find and decide if we want to add that to our existing templates etc.
Thanks
But can't determine what specific engine this is after skimming thru the various engines in the software dashboard.
I can't find a more specific update thread for the software to check it and figured I'd just ask here to try and save time.
I love the software, very greatful...it would be cool if the name of the engine/s that are added like this would be specified in that line. So I/we can find and decide if we want to add that to our existing templates etc.
Thanks