Skip to content

Utilizing GSA SER for German Pages + KW Question

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hey,

i got several Amazon Review Pages in german language and want to rank them (they are somewhere in the Google 20-40 playing field...).

I'm actually very careful with SER because i think it's a weapon, especially on a VPS with enough proxies. (tried it with the default settings and created 1000s of backlinks for Test-Pages in less than a day).

For my Moneypage i created a superspun blog comment (like the default one, but in german) and checked "!.de" in the domain list. i Also told the program to Skip PR <1 and more than 100 OBL.

i only checked "blog comment" in that project to see if GSA can create me german blog comments. But yet it created 0, unfortunately, after some hours. Im running it on a VPS with 10 proxies, 100 threads and 120 html timeout.

I used the countryfilter to select search engines. The Keyword-List is very broad and around electric cigarettes, so there should be blogs out there ;)

How can that be?

Second Question:

When i submit articles, do i have to put the backlinks which have to go into the article right into the spintax or does it take the words from the keyword options and replaces it with links?

Thanks alot and Best Regards!

(BTW, i love the program. don't get me wrong ;) )

Comments

• what do you expect? every website where blogcomments are possible is already spammed to death. also, german sites often let you submit comments but then manually review them. anyway, only submitting blog comments won't you help rank at all, so you create a new setup with other platforms also.
  • thanks bekkolt.

would you answer this question please: When i submit articles, do i have to put the backlinks which have to go into the article right into the spintax or does it take the words from the keyword options and replaces it with links?

... and maybe give me a clue how to get over the language barrier? Can i just put german anchortext in there?

Best Regards