Skip to content

Add random links inside my article

edited April 2013 in Other / Mixed
Hi guys,

I have a monster spin article (but very high quality spin). It is so big and complex that it will be a real pain to find where exactly I should put <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a>. However, GSA handle this very well as it automatically create a contextual link to the url im promoting as it find on the article my defined keyword. If it doesn't find my keyword in the article it add it at the end of the article. Perfect.

What if I would like to add some more contextual links on my articles (to authority websites) automatically (without any placeholder) on my articles ? Is there a way to do it by setting many urls on my project, and then having GSA to add more than one link per article ?

Thanks,

Antoine

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just make sure your anchor text is present in your article. If thats the case, the program will make sure to use the spinned version of your article where this anchor text appears and put a link over it.
  • Hi Sven, Thank you for the quick answer :)

I understood what you just said, this is what was writting : "it automatically create a contextual link to the url im promoting as it
    find on the article my defined keyword. If it doesn't find my keyword in
    the article it add it at the end of the article. Perfect."

However, is there a way to add some more urls and kw related to these urls to the project so GSA add automatically more links per article (if it find these keywords). Or the placeholders are the only solution to get other contextual links ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use %url% and %anchor_text% more than once and it inserts different URLs/Anchor texts here.