Skip to content

GSA SER Proxies ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi,

can somebody tell me where can i get good proxies for SER ?

For example, when i use scrapebox i just load up bunch of proxies from http://proxies24.blogspot.com/ and i get really nice speed, but SER is going really slowly and i have even choose to not use proxies while posting, so just scrapping, but its still slow as hell.

Can somebody tell me what should i do regarding proxies and google ?

Thanks

Comments

• I get mine from proxy-hub.com

I find the proxies are normally OK, but they can be a little slow with support if any die etc
  • edited April 2013
    Hi,

There is built-in function in SER to search public proxies and you can set the time to search new proxies after every x minutes. Just check configure proxies, in Options. You can also add you desired proxy source as well.

If you are looking for private proxies then I will recommend proxy-hub.com, I am using its shared private proxies without any issue.

Thanks
  • How much proxies do you guys use and how much LinksPerMinute you got with them ?

Thanks
  • @dariobl I have 50 proxies and 200LPM, But I'm pretty sure you can survive with way less, maybe 20-30
  • LPM is entirely dependent on your Engine selection, what type of links you are building, importing target links or scraping through SER.

10 proxies are sufficient for a normal user but LPM is entirely dependent on your choice of links.

• I am building my Tier 2/3 with almost any possible kind of backlinks, guestbooks, articles, wikies...etc.. So i guess it should be good.