Skip to content

What other software do you use in addition to GSA ( for linkbuilding ) ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hey guys. 

First post , just discovering GSA and since its often advised to use GSA for 2nd and 3rd tier i was wondering what were you all using for 1st tier ?
I was thinking of getting MS or UD in addition to GSA but i'm not sure if that really worth it.

I've also read on this forum that you can add you own url to GSA by scrapping that with GScrapper or Scrapebox. I understand that GScrapper is the best at scrapping and Scrapebox better at everything else and good at scrapping , but since i only need scrapping and will do all the posting with GSA what do you think ?

I'm not one of those " on budget " guys that can only buy one 90$ software , but on the other hand i don't want to buy 10 soft and ending up using only 2.

Help will be much appreciated. 

Ps : I've read the forum times and times again i know some of those question have already been asked but i'm interested in every point of view.

Comments

• With new edition of SERengines web 2.0 service provided by one of the members you can use GSA SER same like MS. MS is now 0 compare to SER. 100's of users using GSA SER for tier1 also cause it can post to all popular contextual platforms.
  • edited April 2013
    I use:

SER (God)
    Captcha Breaker (obviously - used on all teirs)
    deatyhbycaptch (used on 1st Teirs only not TA teirs)
    Askmebot (for those questions captchas)
    Gscraper (scapes google like a mother ****er)
    Account Creator + (to make the emails and redirect them)
    Indexifcation (To get those urls indexed)
    ACW for content of TA Teirs
    Thebestspinner (works with AWC - content spinner)
    Bermman VPS (maximum 4GB plan)
  • SER
    SER Engines
    Captcha Sniper x3
    DBC
    Purchased hotmail accounts, but I've been using the spam ones included with GSA like spamavert, trashmail, mailnasia
    WAC
    Article Chimp or whatever it's called :P

• Thanks for the answer :) 

What do you use GScraper for ? Why is it needed ? i've seen people scrapping there own list there and sending them to GSA but i cannot get the difference between letting gsa do it and having a third party do it ?

Is there a soft that can setup free blogs that i can post article to blast and use them as tier1 ?

What about capatcha breaker , does it work with programmer other than gsa ? ( I'm building bots for awhile with ubot and i'm wondering if i can use it with my bots )
  • GSA
    Scrapebox
    Gscraper
    Sick Submitter - Drupal Blog Posts
    Xrumer - Still Learning
    FCS Networker - Web 2.0 Account Creation and Submission
    Sape
    LinkAuthority High PR Blog Net Posts

• What do you use GScraper for ? Why is it needed ? i've seen people scrapping there own list there and sending them to GSA but i cannot get the difference between letting gsa do it and having a third party do it ?
  • edited April 2013
    when you have your own list it speeds up the submission process for SER.

GSA SER
    GSA CB
    FCS NETWORKER ( though looking at trying serengines)
    ACW
    TBS
    Oh of course Account Creator + :)