Skip to content

link placement

edited April 2013 in Feature Requests
Hi,
I would like to use a link macro like %links_2%.

If it is found 10 times in an article it should be replaced 2 times with a link(anchor text,keyword anchor text or special anchor text field) and 8 times with a random keyword.
Useful for creating true contextual links and having the links in different positions on the articles.

Comments

• Why do you spam so many links in one article, and later come here and ask why did I have been penalized. When I see so many links in so obvious that is build for links and if you can conclude that using just commons sense do you think that Search Engines robots can't.
  • I don't think you understand me. I want to create true contextual links. 2 links in an article are not much.

If %links_2% is placed 10 times in an article it will be replaced only 2 times with a link and 8 times with a random keyword(not link)

DexterLab I know what I'm doing. Do you look at normal ppl blog posts? How many links are in a post? A lot of them. SE robots will see more natural my links if they are true contextual.

• edited April 2013
    When I write an article on a topic I make sure the keyword is inserted 10 times in the article. If I can replace the keyword with this macro %links_2%, than I can create 2 true contextual links.

%links_2% inserted 10 times in an article will be replaced:
    -2 times with a link with a keyword as anchor text
    -8 times with keyword (not link)
  • It seams that it's already in the software. use %url% as url and %anchor_text% as anchoror any other macro.
    I'm sorry for this post