Skip to content

hotmail spamfilter question

edited April 2013 in Need Help
In some post here i read that somebody disabled the hotmail spam filter for the emails he uses for SER. Now I logged into my hotmail accounts that I got from fiverr and noticed that they are all turned on, there are activation links waiting in the spam folder!

SER does not look in the spam folder, right? Any idea how to mass change that with 500 hotmail accounts?

Comments

• you will have to get an app made or I know of a good email creator app built just for SER users. :D
  • Yes I've seen that email creator but does it also mass change settings in existing accounts? besides that... it would be a great new feature of SER to even confirm mails in the spam filter since it is not uncommon that webmasters get their hotmail accoutns in masses at fiverr and don't think about a spam filter...
  • it doesn't change existing accounts from fiverr cause the accounts it makes have the spam filter and pop3 respect rule on place. :>
  • that really sucks, I'm pretty sure lots of SER webmasters who just start would have much more live links if they new that fiverr emails don't have the spam filter disabled... would it be hard to code SER to have it scan the spam folder too? Sven? :-)
  • if you would like an app that changes all those I can code that for you.
  • pm me and we can figure something out
  • I think Santos had an app that does that.... let me look and see if I can find it, or maybe pm him.
  • Cool thx!
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Sorry to hijack your thread but I don't understand how to disable this manually. I have tried to follow the little guide in SER when you select Hotmail that pops up but can never figure it out, does anyone know how to turn off spam filtering in hotmail?
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Is this working with the new outlook?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Brumnick - Someone mentioned that spam filter override bot might not be working anymore due to possible hotmail changes. I haven't tested this myself but for anyone that uses it, login to an account and make sure the rule is set just to make sure its still working.

Also, @theorbital - has an email creator bot that a lot of users have been getting good results with. 
  • Fair play mate, I haven't used it for ages as I have bought orbitals software anyway.

Worked great when I first used it though. Saved me loads of time! Thanks