Skip to content

how to fine tune a Project

user25user25 World
edited October 21 in GSA Website Contact
I am running this project now for 46 hours with 22 proxies and 100 threads. The number of failed transmissions looks high to me or is it ok? What do the numbers tell, is there anything I can improve buy changing the settings for faster sending?

Comments

• user25 said:
    I am running this project now for 46 hours with 22 proxies and 100 threads. The number of failed transmissions looks high to me or is it ok? What do the numbers tell, is there anything I can improve buy changing the settings for faster sending?

A higher number of threads will not improve the success rate. I usually run campaigns with 150 - 200 threads.

1/3 of the URLs in your list work - OK
    2/3 of the URLs in your list work - Check your Captcha Log & WC log for Javascript errors
    A small amount of URLs is filtered - Check your filter settings
  • Thank you. I did check, found nothing... :/ How many proxies do you use for 150 - 200 threads?
  • user25 said:
    Thank you. I did check, found nothing... :/ How many proxies do you use for 150 - 200 threads?
    100 proxies from the region I am sending the campaign to, i.e. US IPs for US campaigns, DE IPs for DE campaigns.
  • user25user25 World
    Good to know. I will get more proxies to see how that goes.
  • Nice, where do you get your proxies?