Skip to content

How to keep traffic low?

What determines the amount of traffic per proxy in GSA Website Contact? What could cause a high traffic amount? Apart from reducing threads, what other possibilities are there to reduce traffic? My proxy provider is complaining... 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    proxies are used for search engines and submission...to reduce traffic, you can e.g. disable proxies for search engines or use less threads.
  • Yeah, but everybody is saying that you can use approximately 10 threads per proxy.

They all are using the same proxy provider as I do. So why am I the only one getting in trouble for using too much traffic?

When using 10 threads/proxy they send me a mail about abusing their proxies; see attachment.  So can there be a different reason? 
    I don't know...what provider is that anyway?
  • myprivateproxy.net
    Well, maybe it's time to use a better provider then...
  • 15GB/day?

Are you scraping all engines or submitting videos lol?

BTW, the '10 threads/proxy' you can read on the forum is related to SER, not WC. I am not even using proxies for submissions at all.
  • Yes, 15GB per proxy by using GSA-WC only for submissions. Take a look at the email (image) above. The information 10 threads per proxy I got from users who use the software since years and run several installs at once using various VPS, so I assume it's correct?