Skip to content

Scrape Genie - Which proxies to use for SMTP mailing?

I have tried many types of proxies(residential, datacenter, rotating etc) and it seems that none of these are able to connect to hotmail and gmail SMTP accounts. Can someone recommend a type of proxy or provider that has proxies which are able to do smtp mailing? Thanks in advance

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Most proxy providers do not allow you to use their proxies for SMTP. If you find a good one, let me know please.
  • Also interested in this
  • iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    These are Expensive Proxies but these are specifically made for mailing purpose "https://v6proxies.com/mailing-proxies"
  • Have you considered running your own SMTP-server instead?

Unless you are sending out pure spam this might worker better and is way cheaper.

I created a campaign - of non-spam - earlier this year starting with 2K emails/day and scaled it up from there. The mail server has never been blacklisted on neither name nor IP. Register a domain name with a decent TLD, rent a small VPS from Hetzner or take an AWS instance, spend half an hour to set up the mail server and take it from there. If your aim is to send out pure spam, take an extra step and start with non-spammy campaigns to build up trust.