Skip to content

GSA Content Generator with SpinRewrite API

Hi, I have created 60 Articles through OpenAI and i also ingtegrated SpinRewriter into my GSA Content Generator Project Setting when i tested the plugin it does rewrite content but when i select "Rewrite with Spinner - Readable" it keep asking me this Dialogue Box what the solution ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats a special function which is using PerfectTense service. You might want to just add spin syntax which is a different function.
  • iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    Sven said:
    Thats a special function which is using PerfectTense service. You might want to just add spin syntax which is a different function.
    I tried to add Spin Version but its keep failed and sometime Spintax gets broken when i preview article gets {{SomeText}} in the article specially in Titles.
    Also is it possible to create custom Author Bio / Blog Comments and Other Fields for Camapigns with GSA SER through GSA Content Generator ? 
    The broken spin syntax was added by which service or was it done by yourself?
    If you export with "GSA Search Engine Ranker (All fields)" you also have data for other fields.
    Sven said:
    The broken spin syntax was added by which service or was it done by yourself?
    If you export with "GSA Search Engine Ranker (All fields)" you also have data for other fields.
    I added Spin Rewriter service 
    That should not produce any broken syntax!? Can yous end me the original article you have (private message)?