Skip to content

Automated Profile High Authority Backlinking

iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
Hi, 

I have a list of High Authority profile backlinks which i want to publish my Websites. I mean register accounts and fill profile details and add my website list in desired section. I have tried to identify those links GSA SER but its showing different categories like Link is from forum and its showing Wordpress Blog is there any software or tool that can do all the process automated as each website is different to register and creating profiles.

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Looking at the list of sites, none of them work off a cms like wordpress or buddypress for example. They are all standalone sites, meaning each site will need to be custom coded if you want GSA to post to them.

GSA is designed to work on different cms supported sites. If your site list is not among one of the supported cms, then you won't be able to use GSA to post to it, unless you learn how to use the scripting engine for GSA and program each site yourself. A lot of work.
  • Many of these sites are forums. I doubt SER will create profiles and posts on these. Take another approach, do it manually or update the engines in SER for your needs.
  • iamzahidaliiamzahidali United States
    sickseo said:
    Looking at the list of sites, none of them work off a cms like wordpress or buddypress for example. They are all standalone sites, meaning each site will need to be custom coded if you want GSA to post to them.

GSA is designed to work on different cms supported sites. If your site list is not among one of the supported cms, then you won't be able to use GSA to post to it, unless you learn how to use the scripting engine for GSA and program each site yourself. A lot of work.
    Many of these sites are forums. I doubt SER will create profiles and posts on these. Take another approach, do it manually or update the engines in SER for your needs.
    Yeah and most website are Top Authority and might be Custom Coded i would say as @sickseo said manual approach would be better option then making my own script for each site manually :)

Will it create any authority as SEO perspective if i add links into these websites ? 
    If the links are do follow and indexed, then they will pass link juice.
    edited October 8
    sickseo said:
    If the links are do follow and indexed, then they will pass link juice.
    I don't know if posting link is allowed in this forum or not but I want to know if i add link in profile they make it NoFollow attribute but i added my link like this in Title (Exact Domain) and in description as Text will it cost as backlink ? 
    https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/users/sugardefender-en-us.com
    Also i am confused in 1 thing i checked google latest ranked website and found most sudden ranking website specially youtube videos etc are making backlinks from blog comments and i copied there backlinks and imported them in GSA Plateform Identifier but it shows as correctly (Wordpress or Blog Article) Category but i want GSA to post comments which is at the end of each link how can i do that ? 
    edited October 8
    If the link is not clickable, then it can count as a type of citation - a mention of your website. This won't pass link juice but may still count as part of the rankings calculation.

Only clickable links can be given no follow or do follow status. You'd need a tool like scrapebox to check the do follow/no follow status. Or you could load them into GSA SER and verify the links - will also tell you if it's do follow or no follow.

Posting links that point to your money sites or backlinks is not allowed on this forum - certainly not for self promotional purposes.
    Also i am confused in 1 thing i checked google latest ranked website and found most sudden ranking website specially youtube videos etc are making backlinks from blog comments and i copied there backlinks and imported them in GSA Plateform Identifier but it shows as correctly (Wordpress or Blog Article) Category but i want GSA to post comments which is at the end of each link how can i do that ? 
    Right click on a project and choose import target urls
    sickseo said:
    Right click on a project and choose import target urls
    and then in Campaign "Where to Submit" i should only select "Blog Comments" ? 
    If you only want that project to make blog comments, then yes, select only blog comments and fill out all the boxes for the campaign.